Coming to the point that everybody is emphasizing on – what are the benefits of Oil Pulling? Scientific studies have proven that Oil Pulling is an efficient therapy. It helps whiten teeth, reduce tooth sensitivity, strengthen gums, and offers many other medical benefits. A study has revealed that the procedure can help in boosting the oral health. If sesame oil is used for the purpose, it will help in improving the oral health conditions remarkably. It works by reducing the presence of S.mutants, a germ, present in saliva and teeth plaque. Scientists are of the opinion that lipids present in oils can eradicate such bacteria and also prevent bacterial integration and oral cavity.
Not only does Oil Pulling reduce bacterial growth, but it also attacks fungus and prevents fungal growth. The most common benefits have to do with the mouth since you are pulling toxins out of the mouth.
Many of the Oil Pulling benefits include:
- it improves overall strength of gums, teeth and jaws
- prevents gum diseases like gingivitis and cavities
- prevents tooth decay and bad breath
- it is a holistic remedy for gum problems like bleeding gums, and for TMJ, Temporomandibular joint disorder, general soreness of mouth and jaw
- prevents dryness of throat, mouth, and lips
The benefits of Oil Pulling go beyond the mouth. It works wonders for the lymphatic system to remove harmful bacteria and promote the growth of beneficial microflora. Because Oil Pulling has a holistic perspective to it, it has been considered to be an excellent preventative health care measure for various other conditions.
Some of the other possible benefits of Oil Pulling are:
- it relieved migraine headache
- it corrects hormone imbalances
- it reduces swelling and inflammation that results from arthritis
- it helps people with Gastroenteritis (also known as gastric flu, stomach bug, stomach flu, gastro and stomach virus, although unrelated to influenza)
- it reduces eczema and psoriasis and it may help in reducing the signs and symptoms of bronchitis
- it supports regular kidney functions
- it helps in reducing sinus congestion
- it has been reported to improve vision
- it reduces insomnia
- it reduces hangover post alcohol consumption
- it reduces pain
- it reduces allergies and its symptoms
- it detoxifies the body and releases harmful organisms and metals
However, more research has to be done in order to determine the conclusive benefits of oil pulling to overall human health.
Incoming search terms:
- benefits of oil pulling
- oilpulling com
- oil pulling benefits
- benefits of oil pulling with sunflower oil
- oil pulling com
- oil pulling with sunflower oil benefits
- benefits of oil pulling with coconut oil
Filed under: Oil Pulling